From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cheetah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) is the fastest of all land animals, and a member of the Felidae family.
Cheetah may also refer to:
- Miracinonyx, or American cheetah, a prehistoric genus of big cats
- Armstrong Siddeley Cheetah, an aircraft engine used during World War II
- Atlas Cheetah, a South African military aircraft
- Avian Cheetah, a British hang glider
- Grumman American AA-5A Cheetah, a light general aviation aircraft
- HAL Cheetah, an Indian licence built version of the Aérospatiale Lama light helicopter
- Rainbow Cheetah, a South African ultralight aircraft
- Bill Thomas Cheetah, a US sports car developed by the Bill Thomas Motorsports company
- Cheetah Automobiles, a Swiss racing car manufacturer, in 1978 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Cheetah MMPV, an armored fighting vehicle
- Cheetah Racing Cars, Australian race cars manufactured in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s
- Flakpanzer Gepard, the "anti-aircraft cannon tank Cheetah"
- The Lamborghini Cheetah, a large 4x4 off-road prototype that was a precursor to the 1980s Humvee
- Cheetah, a fictional sportscar in the Grand Theft Auto (series) videogame series, mostly based on a Ferrari Testarossa
- Cheetah Marketing, a UK-based computer hardware and musical equipment company
- Cheetah3D a computer graphics program for 3D modeling, animation and rendering
- CheetahTemplate, a Python template engine
- Mac OS X v10.0, operating system version codenamed "Cheetah"
- Cheetah, a forerunner of the IBM POWER instruction set architecture
- Cheetah, a hard drive made by Seagate Technology
- Cheetah robot by Boston Dynamics
- Cheetah robot by the Biomimetic Robotics Lab, part of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cheetah (band), Australian rock band
- Cheetah Records, a record label
- Cheetah (rapper), a South Korean rapper.
- Cheetah (1989 film), a 1989 Disney film
- Cheetah (1994 film), a 1994 Hindi-language Indian film directed by Harmesh Malhotra
- Cheetah (comics), a fictional supervillain in the DC Comics Universe
- Cheetah (Marvel Comics), a fictional villain
- Cheeta, a chimpanzee appearing in numerous Tarzan movies
- Central Cheetahs, a South African rugby union club
- Free State Cheetahs, a South African rugby union club
- Cheetah (nightclub), a 1960s New York club frequented by Jimi Hendrix
- Cheetah's, a Las Vegas nightclub best known for being featured in the 1995 movie Showgirls
- Cheetah (Wild Adventures), a wooden roller coaster at Wild Adventures in Georgia, USA
- Cheetah Brewers International Inc., a brewer of Canadian beer
- Cheaters (disambiguation)
- Cheeta, the chimpanzee in early Tarzan movies as well as the 1966–1968 television series
- Cheetah Energy, a brand of energy drink
- Cheetor, a Transformers character
- The Cheetah Girls (band), a musical group
- Chita (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheetah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.