Cheetah Conservation Foundation
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Cheetah Preservation Foundation is a conservation organization set up in South Africa in 1993 with special dedication to the protection of the vulnerable South African cheetah. It is one of the largest wildlife organizations in Africa. The foundation has set up a number of programmes throughout South Africa such as the Cango Wildlife Ranch near the town of Oudtshoorn.
- Cheetah Preservation Foundation official website
- Cheetah Factsheet
- General Information on Cheetahs
- Scientific Papers and Publications
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. Threatened and Endangered Species System (TESS).
- International Cheetah Studbook
- A Volunteer's Story
- SSP Fact Sheet on the AZA website.
- Cheeta Conservation Fund
|This article about an organisation in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|