Chef'Special in 2015.
From left to right: Guido Joseph, Wouter Heeren, Joshua Nolet, Wouter Jerry Prudon, and Jan Derks.
Chef'Special is a Dutch indie pop band from Haarlem, Netherlands. Chef'Special's lineup consists of lead vocalist Joshua Nolet, guitarist Guido Joseph, bass player Jan Derks, keyboard player Wouter Heeren and drummer Wouter Jerry Prudon. They have released two albums and three EPs since their formation in 2008. They became known in the Netherlands for being house band for popular Dutch TV program 'De Wereld Draait Door' in 2011. In 2015 the band went on its first US tour as support act for indie band Aer. They have joined Twenty One Pilots on their Emotional Roadshow World Tour as an opening act in the summer of 2016, alongside MUTEMATH.
In February 2016 the band's song "In Your Arms" charted at position 40 in Billboard's Alternative Songs chart.
- Jan Derks – bass guitar, vocals, percussion (2008–present)
- Guido "G" Joseph – guitars, samples, backing vocals (2008–present)
- Wouter "Dub" Heeren – keyboards, synthesizers, organs, melodica, backing vocals (2008–present)
- Joshua Nolet – lead vocals (2008–present)
- Wouter Jerry Prudon – drums, percussion (2008–present)
- One for the Mrs. (Kaiser Records, 2011)
- Passing Through (Kaiser Records, 2014)
- Amigo (Kaiser Records, 2017)
- Hungry (Self-released, 2009)
- Shot in the Dark (Kaiser Records, 2015)
- Chef'Special EP (US release, Fueled by Ramen, 2015)
- Donelson, Marcy. "Chef'Special : Biography & History". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Chef'Special nieuwe huisband DWDD". nu.nl. Retrieved July 31, 2015.
- "US tour news". chefspecial.com. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- Scott, Abigail (15 July 2016). "Review – What You Missed at Twenty One Pilots' Red Rocks Show". Retrieved 14 August 2016.
- Hoffman, Rob (February 19, 2016). "Tomorrow's Hits: Chef'Special, Jordan Rager & Jacob Forever". Billboard. Retrieved 2016-07-25.