Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chef in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chef is a person who cooks professionally.
Chef or The Chef may also refer to:
- Chef (nickname) list of people with the nickname or pseudonym "Chef"
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Chef (2019), a 2019 short film directed by Hao Zheng
- Chef (2014 film), a 2014 film directed by Jon Favreau
- Chef (2017 film), an Indian film directed by Raja Krishna Menon
- The Chef (film), a 2012 French comedy film directed by Daniel Cohen
- Chef!, a BBC sitcom starring Lenny Henry
- Chefs (TV series), a 2015 French television series
- Chef (South Park), a character in South Park, voiced by Isaac Hayes
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- CHEF, a defunct radio station in Granby, Quebec, Canada
- Chef (magazine), a Swedish business magazine
- The Chefs, a Brighton-based pop group
- Chef (Game & Watch), a 1981 video game made by Nintendo for the Game & Watch
- The Chef, a novel by James Patterson and Max DiLallo (2019)
Brands and enterprises
- Chef (baking), a bread starter
- Chef, a cat food brand manufactured by Wattie's
- "Chef" brand, an Irish condiment brand owned by Valeo Foods
- Chef (company), the makers of Chef software
- Chef (software), an open source configuration management tool
- Chef (programming language), an esoteric programming language designed by David Morgan-Mar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chef.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.