From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chelan may refer to:
- in Washington State, United States
- Chelan (tribe), Colville Indian Reservation Native Americans
- Chelan, Washington
- Chelan County, Washington
- Lake Chelan AVA, Washington wine region in Chelan County
- Chelan River
- Lake Chelan, Washington
- Lake Chelan State Park
- Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
- Lake Chelan Dam
- Lake Chelan-Sawtooth Wilderness
- Chelan Mountains
- MV Chelan, a passenger ferry in Washington State
- Chelan, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Chelan-e Olya, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Chelan-e Sofla, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Chelan, Lorestan, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Chillán, in Chile.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chelan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.