Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
Jacket of Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.
|Publisher||Grand Central Publishing|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
|Pages||256 pp (first edition)|
|LC Class||PN6231.W6H27 2010|
|Preceded by||Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea|
|Followed by||Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me|
The book consists of humorous essays written by Chelsea about her various life experiences. The essays are often blatantly vulgar, much like the ones in Handler's previous two published books.
The chapters (essays) in the book are as follows:
- "The Feeling"
- "When Life Hands You Lemons, Squeeze Them Into Your Vodka"
- "Grey Gardens"
- "Wedding Chopper"
- "Water Olympics"
- "Black-on-Black Crime"
- "Dear Asshole"
- "The Suspect"
- "Deep Thoughts by Chelsea Handy"
Sales and Recognition
As of July 2010, 360,000 copies have been sold since its March release (according to Nielsen BookScan, which covers around 75% of retail sales). Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang has also hit Number 1 on the New York Times Nonfiction Hardback Bestseller list on March 21, 2010. That same week, her previous books, 'Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea' and 'My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands", hit numbers 2 and 3 on the paperback list.
- Schuessler, Jennifer (March 19, 2010). "Inside the List". The New York Times Book Review. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Hardcover Nonfiction". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- Anna David, "The Celebrity Book Frenzy", The Daily Beast, 19 Jul 2010..
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-11-20. Retrieved 2010-12-20.
|This article about a comedy or humour book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|