||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
|Born||Kimberly A. Botfield
May 27, 1957
Glendale, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Scott Bakula (1996–present)|
Chelsea Field (born May 27, 1957) is an American actress. She played Teela in the 1987 film adaptation of Masters of the Universe. Field started her career as a dancer with her first TV role on Airwolf.
According to a Tyler 'n Todd radio interview with Scott Bakula on December 14, 2010, he and Field have been together for "16 years, almost" but only married for "a year". They have two sons together, Wil and Owen.
- Commando (1985)
- Perfect (1985)
- Masters of the Universe (1987)
- Prison (1988)
- Skin Deep (1989)
- Death Spa (1989)
- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991)
- The Last Boy Scout (1991)
- Dust Devil (1993)
- Snapdragon (1993)
- Extreme Justice (1993)
- The Dark Half (1993)
- Andre (1994)
- The Wrong Woman (1995)
- Flipper (1996)
- Wicked (1998)
- The Unsaid (2001)
- Just Add Water (2008)
- Solid Gold (1983–84) – as herself (Solid Gold Dancer)
- Nightingales (1989) – Samantha 'Sam' Sullivan
- Capital News (1990) – Cassy Swann
- Angel Falls (1993) – Rae Dawn Snow
- The Birds II: Land's End (1994) (TV movie)
- Indictment: The McMartin Trial (1995) (TV movie)
- Omen (1995) (TV movie)
- Borderline Murder (2011) (TV movie)
- Marion Dougherty with Robert Roussel (January 14, 2015). My Casting Couch Was Too Short. Xlibris Corporation. pp. 336ff. ISBN 978-1-5035-2951-9.
- Tony Williams (April 21, 2015). The Cinema of George A. Romero: Knight of the Living Dead. Columbia University Press. pp. 171ff. ISBN 978-0-231-85075-9.
- Prouty (September 1, 1996). Variety and Daily Variety Television Reviews, 1993-1994. Taylor & Francis. pp. 141ff. ISBN 978-0-8240-3797-0.
- Chelsea Field at the Internet Movie Database
- Chelsea Field at AllMovie
- Chelsea Field at the TCM Movie Database
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|