Chelsea Register Office
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notable people married there
- Neil Aspinall, music industry executive associated with the Beatles 
- Nigel Dempster, journalist, and Lady Camilla Osborne (1977)
- Judy Garland, actress and Mickey Deans (1969),
- Nigel Heseltine, writer
- Patsy Kensit, actress and Jim Kerr, musician, 1992
- Prince Pavlos of Greece
- Michael Pease, geneticist
- Irving Penn, Amcan photographer, and Lisa Fonssagrives, Swedish fashion model (1950)
- Beth Rogan, actress and Tony Samuel, Shell oil heir and publisher (1962)
- Wallis Simpson, socialite (1928)
- Edward Stourton, journalist (2002)
- Tracey Thorn and Ben Watt, pop musicians (2008)
- Patrick Vieira, footballer 
- Marco Pierre White, chef (1988)
- Michael Winner, film director 
- Ian McCurrach. "The 50 best wedding locations (1–25) | News & Advice | Travel". The Independent. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Chelsea Register Office Open Day at Chelsea Register Office | Chelsea London | London hotels". LondonTown.com. 2013-02-10. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "BBC – Pop singer Tracey Thorn on the best and worst of London life". BBC News. 30 March 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- Hardman, Robert (2011-09-19). "Michael Winner marries Geraldine Lynton-Edwards after 55 years | Daily Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|