Cheltenham, New Zealand
Cheltenham seen from Mount Victoria.
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||North Shore|
Cheltenham is a North-Eastern suburb of Auckland, New Zealand. It gets its name from the English town of Cheltenham, and provides a view of Rangitoto Island from its beachfront areas. The suburb is in the North Shore ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of Auckland Council. The area includes North Head, Cheltenham Beach, McHughs of Cheltenham(buffet restaurant), and Balmain Reserve.
There are at least seven other places in the World named "Cheltenham."
- Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom (namesake)
- Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cheltenham, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Cheltenham, Ontario, Canada
- Cheltenham, New South Wales, Australia
- Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia
- Cheltenham, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Cheltenham is also a village NE of Feilding in the Manawatu. It has a Pub, Shop, Takeaways, Fire Station and is at the intersection of the Vinegar Hill & Kimbolton Highways.