Cheltenham, New Zealand
|Coordinates: <Coordinates: !-- Area/postal codes & others -------->|
|Time zone||UTC+12 (NZST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+13 (NZDT)|
The settlement is named after Cheltenham in England, the home of one of the pioneer settlers, W. Mills. The town was home to the Cheltenham Co-operative Dairy Company, established in 1893. In 1920 the company moved their factory to Makino in Feilding.
- Reed, A. W.; Cryer, Max (2002). The Reed dictionary of New Zealand place names (2002 ed.). Auckland [N.Z.]: Reed. ISBN 0790007614. OCLC 49290681.
- "Students grieve closure of 130-year-old Cheltenham School in Manawatu". Stuff. Retrieved 18 November 2019.
- "Hato Paora College Official School Website". hatopaora.school.nz.
- "Hato Paora College Ministry of Education School Profile". educationcounts.govt.nz. Ministry of Education.
- "Hato Paora College Education Review Office Report". ero.govt.nz. Education Review Office.