Type of site
|Created by||William James Griffiths|
ChemRefer is a service that allows searching of freely available and full-text chemical and pharmaceutical literature that is published by authoritative sources.
ChemRefer is primarily of use to readers who do not have subscriptions for accessing restricted chemical literature, and to publishers who offer either open access or hybrid open access journals and seek to attract further subscriptions by publicly releasing part of their archive.
- "Science News Forum", Science Articles, SciScoop, May 19, 2006
Recommendations & reviews
- Cited as an "Internet Site of the Week" by the library of the Rowland Institute for Science at Harvard University
- Recommended in the list of chemical literature databases by the library of the United States Naval Research Laboratory
- Recommended in the list of chemical literature databases by the library of Mount Allison University
- Review of ChemRefer at Depth-First chemoinformatics magazine
- Recommended in the list of chemical literature databases by the Technology Research Portal, Belgium
- Recommended in the list of chemical literature databases by the Centre for Research and Technology, Thessaloniki
- Interview with William James Griffiths at Reactive Reports chemistry magazine
- Open access overview by Professor Peter Suber, Earlham College
|This article about a search engine website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|