From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chemical (song))
|Look up chemical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chemical substance is a material with a specific chemical composition.
Chemical may also refer to:
- Chemical industry
- Drug, any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function
- Chemistry, relating to the science of matter and the changes it undergoes
- "Chemical" (Crashdïet song), 2010
- "Chemical" (Joseph Arthur song), 2000
- "Chemicals", a song by Scars on Broadway from the album Scars on Broadway
- "Chemicals" (song), a 2013 song by Love and Death
- Chemicals (EP), a 2012 EP by Love and Death
- Chemicals (Smile Empty Soul album), 2013
- Chemicals (Tiësto and Don Diablo song), a 2015 song featuring Thomas Troelsen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chemical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.