|Industry||Biotechnology, Life Science, Contract Research Organization|
|Headquarters||San Diego, California, United States|
|Services||clinical development, preclinical development, drug discovery, discovery tools, chemistry|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||in Russia, Ukraine|
Chemical Diversity (ChemDiv) is a contract research organization headquartered in San Diego, California, with subsidiaries in Russia and Ukraine. It provides integrated discovery and development solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech companies for their research and development programs. ChemDiv has helped clients develop treatments and drugs for central nervous system, oncology, inflammation, metabolic, infectious and other diseases. Services include identification of a biological target (protein production and assay development) to clinical drug candidates (ADME/DMPK, toxicity and safety studies, and efficacy models) to proof of concept drug candidates (Phase I and II) and to the market.
ChemDiv started in 1990 as a chemistry provider and has since become a full service contract research organization. Among its partners are Eli Lilly, Novartis, Dendreon, Merck KGaA, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, and Bayer.
- "ChemDiv-Lilly Collaboration Expanded to Include New Discovery Program", Fierce Biotech, August 20, 2009
- "Chemical Diversity Research Institute Of Chemrar Announces Starting Of Discovery Collaboration With The Largest Major Pharmaceutical Company On The Russian Market", October 18, 2010
- "ChemDiv and ChemRar Hi-Tech Center join forces with Singapore and Switzerland in battling Tuberculosis", October 13, 2010
- "ChemDiv – Dendreon Partnership" , Case Study
- "ChemDiv to Provide Merck KGaA With Discovery Chemistry in Multiyear Agreement, Extending Ongoing Collaboration" , Drugs.com, February 13, 2007
- "Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Signs Collaboration Agreement With ChemDiv, Inc. For Early Discovery Activities" , BioSpace, February 10, 2009
|This chemical corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|