Chemical Science (journal)
|Edited by||Andrew Ian Cooper|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
Chemical Science is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of chemistry. It was established in July 2010 and is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. It won the Best New Journal 2011 award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The editor-in-chief is Andrew Ian Cooper (University of Liverpool). In January 2015, the journal moved to an open access publishing model.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- "ALPSP Home Page". Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. Archived from the original on 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- Walter, Patrick. "Royal Society of Chemistry's flagship journal now free to access". Chemistry World.
- "Chemical Science". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.