Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chemical evolution may refer to:
- Abiogenesis, the transition from nonliving elements to living systems
- Astrochemistry, the study of the abundance and reactions of molecules in the Universe, and their interaction with radiation
- Cosmochemistry, the study of the chemical compositions in the universe and the processes that led to them
- Evolution of metal ions in biological systems, incorporation of metallic ions into living organisms and how it has changed over time
- Gas evolution reaction, the process of a gas bubbling out from a solution
- Molecular evolution, evolution at the scale of molecules
- Oxygen evolution, the process of generating molecular oxygen through chemical reaction
- Stellar nucleosynthesis, the creation of chemical elements by stellar thermonuclear fusion or supernovae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chemical evolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.