|Full name||Chen Weixing|
|Born||April 27, 1972|
Inner Mongolia, China
|Playing style||Attacking Chopper|
Chen Weixing (Simplified Chinese: 陈卫星 Hanyu Pinyin: Chén Wèixīng, born April 27, 1972, Inner Mongolia, China) is an Austrian table tennis player of Chinese origin. He has played for SVS Lower Austria for several years.
Chen found it difficult to be selected in China's competitive national team. He made it to the top 15 but the opportunity to play at world class level was limited. Therefore, he decided to venture to Europe, first to Hungary, then Germany then Austria. Chen is considered to be one of the best defensive players in the world, reaching his personal best ranking of World number 9 in 2006.
Since the opening in 2011 Chen Weixing practices at the Werner Schlager Academy in Schwechat, Austria where he also works as a coach since 2015.
- Winner of the European Champions League: 2007/2008
- Double European Champion 2002
- Vice European Cup 2005
- ETTU-European Cup in 200, won the TTG Hoengen
- CHEN Weixing at the International Table Tennis Federation
- Weixing CHEN at the International Olympic Committee
- Chen Weixing at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com