Chennai Super Kings–Mumbai Indians rivalry
|Teams||Chennai Super Kings (CSK)|
Mumbai Indians (MI)
|First meeting||24 April 2008|
|Latest meeting||12 May 2019, 2019 Indian Premier League Final, Mumbai Indians won by 1 run|
|Most wins||Mumbai : 18 wins|
|Most player appearances||Suresh Raina (29)|
|Top scorer||Runs – Suresh Raina (722)|
Wickets – Lasith Malinga (36)
|All-time series (IPL & CLT20 only)||MI: 18 |
|Largest victory||By runs: MI beat CSK by 60 runs at Wankhede Stadium, 5 May 2013|
By wickets: MI beat CSK by 9 wickets at Wankhede Stadium, 14 May 2008
|Longest win streak||5, Mumbai Indians,|
April 28 2018 to present
|Current win streak||5, Mumbai Indians|
The Chennai Super Kings–Mumbai Indians rivalry is a sports rivalry between the cricket teams of Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and defunct Champions League Twenty20 (CLT20).  The two teams have played each other 30 times which is the most number of times any two IPL teams have faced off with the Mumbai Indians having more victories (18).
Summary of results
|Total||In Chennai||In Mumbai||Neutral venue|
|Won by MI||18||6||7||5|
|Won by CSK||12||2||5||5|
- "Tendulkar will be sick of me by end of IPL-7: Hussey". The Hindu. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "IPL 2014: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview". Zee News. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Mumbai Indians take on Chennai Super Kings in high-octane IPL contest". DNA India. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "CSK vs MI: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 8 wickets". Times of India. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Mumbai Indians Cricket Team Records & Stats - ESPNcricinfo.com". Cricinfo.