|• Revised Romanization||Cheoin-gu|
Map of Gyeonggi highlighting Cheoin-gu.
Under administrative districts
- Yeoksam-dong (combination of Yeokbuk-dong and Samga-dong)
- Jungang-dong (divided into Gimnyangjang-dong and Namdong)
- Yurim-dong (combination of Yubang-dong and Gorim-dong)
- Dongbu-dong (divided into Mapyeong-dong, Unhak-dong, Haegok-dong and Hodong)
List of Gu in Yongin
- The MBC Dramia located within this gu at Yongcheon-ri, Baegam-myeon. The Dramia features functional reproductions of castles, palaces and even non-elite housing from various periods of Korean history, and thus serves the filming location of MBC's historical dramas, most notably, Jumong, Queen Seondeok, Dong Yi and The Moon Embracing the Sun. When there are no active shoots, viewing tours are available to the public, which include traditional folk games, historical court dress and archery.
- Lee, Cin Woo (16 March 2012). "Beyond Seoul: 19 reasons to explore Korea". CNN Go. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
|This South Korea location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|