Na Woon-gyu in Cheolindo (1930)
|Directed by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Produced by||Park Jung-hyeon|
|Written by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Edited by||Na Woon-gyu|
|Distributed by||Won Bang Kak Production|
Cheolindo is a 1930 Korean film written, directed by and starring Na Woon-gyu. It premiered at Dansungsa Theater in downtown Seoul.
The plot concerns two rival villages separated by a hill, and the competition between men from both villages over the daughter of Reverend Suh.
- "Cheol-indo (Cheol-indo)". The Korean Film Archive (KOFA). Retrieved 2007-05-04.
- Kim, Kab-ui (2001). Chunsa Na Un-gyu chonjip: ku saengae wa yesul (춘사나운규전집: 그생애와예술). Seoul: Chimmundang. ISBN 89-303-0877-5. 
- Korea under Japanese rule
- List of Korean language films
- Cinema of Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
|This Korean film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|