|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 66,305
Jungang Line: 26,488
205 Wangsanno Jiha,
|Date opened||August 15, 1974|
|Platforms/tracks||1 / 2|
|Date opened||October 15, 1911|
|Platforms/tracks||3 / 6|
Cheongnyangni Station (청량리역) is a station of Seoul Subway Line 1 and Metro Jungang Line of the Seoul Subway network and it is a Seoul terminus of passenger trains serving the eastern part of South Korea. In the distant future, this station will become the northeastern terminus of the Sin Ansan Line and be the starting station of the future Myeonmokseon LRT. A physical transfer between underground and aboveground stations opened in 20 August 2010.
Passenger trains serving the following Korail lines terminate at Cheongnyangni Station:
- The Yeongdong Line and Taebaek Line to Gangneung, in Gangwon Province;
- The Jungang Line to Andong in North Gyeongsang Province and Busan, to the southeast of Seoul.
In addition, this station is served by all ITX trains to/from Chuncheon Station on the Gyeongchun Line. However, the majority of trains do not terminate at this station but continue to Yongsan Station.
- Exit 1 : Cheongnyangni Grocery Market
- Exit 2 :
- Exit 3 : Miju APT
- Exit 4 : Cheongnyangni Train Station
- Exit 5 : Lotte Department Store Cheongnyangni
- Exit 6 : St. Paul Hospital
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cheongnyangni Station.|
- List of Korea-related topics
- Cheongnyangni 588, a red-light district
- Jungang Line
- Yeongdong Line
- Gyeongchun Line
- Monthly Number of Passengers between General Railroad Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Lee, Jinchol (July 10, 2011). "청량리-신내역 면목선 경전철 민자사업 본격화". E Daily Jonghab News. Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- Kim, Gyeongtaek (July 11, 2011). "청량리~신내역 경전철 면목선 2013년 착공". Kukmin Ilbo Kuki News. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "기차역검색 – 청량리역". 한국철도공사. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|