|• Revised Romanization||Cheonho-dong|
|• Total||3.07 km2 (1.19 sq mi)|
|• Density||34,782/km2 (90,080/sq mi)|
Cheonho means "Thousand of Houses", because its geographical location was believed to be an ideal place to live based on the Feng shui theory. In addition, there is a historical site of Pungnaptoseong, which is a flat earthen wall built at the edge of the Han River in the Baekje Era. Cheonho-dong is the only place where a huge department store such as Hyundai Department Store is located in the area of Gangdong-gu. Cheonho Station is a transfer point between Seoul Subway Line 5 and Line 8. Cheonho-dong is a 60-minute Limousine bus ride away from Incheon International Airport.
Current Zip Code of Cheonho-dong is 134-020. 134 is for Gangdong-gu and 020 is for Cheonho-dong.
- Administrative divisions of Gangdong-gu
- Administrative divisions of Seoul
- Administrative divisions of South Korea
- Gangdong-gu official website
- Gangdong-gu map at the Gangdong-gu official website
- (Korean) The Cheonho 1 dong Resident office
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|