Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cheraman Perumal (literally "the Great One of the Chera People", Ashoka Prakrit: Ketalaputo, Sanskrit: Kerala Putra) is the royal title used by the Cheras of Karuvur (2nd century BC – 3rd century AD), India. 
- Menon, T. Madhava (trans.), Kerala Pazhama: Gundert's Antiquity of Kerala.
- M. G. S. Narayanan, Perumals of Kerala: Political and Social Conditions of Kerala Under the Cēra Perumals of Makotai (c. 800 AD-1124 AD) The First Indian Muslim
- "Cheraman Juma Masjid: A 1,000-year-old lamp burns in this mosque". Times of India. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "PM Narendra Modi likely to visit India's oldest mosque during Kerala trip". Times of India. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Solomon To Cheraman". Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- Roman Karur, Nagaswamy R., (1995), Brahadish Publications, Chennai
- India's President makes a visit to the mosque, Hindu.com