Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cheran may refer to:
- Cheran (dynasty), of Karuvur, the name of a Tamil dynasty in south India (2nd century BC – 3rd century AD). The epithet was later used by a number other ruling clans in south India, most notably the Ceras of Kongu and Cranganore.
- Cheran (director), a Tamil film director
- Cherán, a municipality the Mexican state of Michoacán
- Chéran, a river in eastern France
- Cheran, Iran (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.