Jahn in 2010
|Member of the Colorado Senate
from the 20th district
|Preceded by||Moe Keller|
|Member of the Colorado House of Representatives from the 24th district|
January 2001 – January 2009
|Succeeded by||Sue Schafer|
July 12, 1953 |
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Cheri Jahn (born July 12, 1953) is a Democratic member of the Colorado Senate, representing the 20th District since 2011. Her district encompasses the city of Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Previously she was a member of the Colorado House of Representatives from 2001 through 2008.
In the 2011 session of the Colorado General Assembly, Jahn Vice-chaired the Agricultural & Natural Resources Committee, and a member of the Finance and the Business, Labor and Technology Committees. 
Jahn was the owner of Colorado Housekeeping Services.
Jahn has been a part of a number of organizations which include:
- Co-chair, Jefferson County Schools District Accountability Committee
- Member, Stevens Elementary, Parent Teacher Association
- Member, Everitt Middle School, Accountability Committee,
- Volunteer, High School Accountability Committee
- Volunteer, Victim Advocates Services
Jahn is single but has three children and together they live in Wheat Ridge, Co.
- Ballotpedia. Cheri Jahn. Viewed: 2017-02-01.
- "Colorado State Senate Districts". COMaps. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "Senator Cheri Jahn Colorado Senate District 20". http://www.cherijahn.com. Retrieved 2007-01-20. External link in
- "Senate Committees". Colorado General Assembly. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "Senator Cheri Jahn Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- Colorado State Senate Democratic Majority
- cherijahn.com official website
- State Senator Cheri Jahn official government site
|This article about a Colorado politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|