Cherif Al Idrissi Airport (Arabic: مطار الشريف الإدريسي) (IATA: AHU, ICAO: GMTA) is an airport serving Al Hoceima, Morocco. It is the second-busiest airport in the Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima region of northern Morocco. The airport is named after the 12th century CE Muslim geographer and cartographer Al-Idrisi.
The airport resides at an elevation of 95 feet (29 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,500 by 45 metres (8,202 ft × 148 ft).
Airlines and destinations
- ^ a b c Airport information for GMTA from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- ^ Airport information for AHU at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- ^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-29. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- ^ http://airlineroute.net/2015/05/21/at-jun-jun15/
- ^ http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/267779/sunexpress-germany-plans-morocco-links-for-amsterdam-in-w16/