From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chernobyl is the name of a Ukrainian city, the location for the catastrophic Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
Chernobyl may also refer to:
- Chernobyl disaster, a catastrophic nuclear disaster
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, where the disaster took place
- Chernobyl (Hasidic dynasty)
- CIH (computer virus), sometimes known as Chernobyl
- Chernobyl (Ukrainian: чорно́биль or Russian: чёрнобы́ль) - Slavic names referring to the plant Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chernobyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.