Cherry Lane Shopping Centre
|Location||Penticton, British Columbia, Canada|
|Address||2111 Main Street|
|No. of stores and services||63|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|No. of floors||1|
Cherry Lane Shopping Centre is a 236,149 sq ft (21,939.0 m2) enclosed shopping mall located in Penticton, British Columbia. It opened in 1975 and is home to 63 stores and services, including the anchor stores, London Drugs, Save-On-Foods, and Hudson's Bay.
There is also a food court. The mall serves people living or coming from the South Okanagan, or Similkameen areas of British Columbia. Judy Richards is the general manager of the shopping centre. A holiday campaign is held yearly at the mall where children submit a wishlist of what they would like for Christmas from Santa Claus; in 2013, over 800 letters were received.
- "Welcome". Cherry Lane Shopping Centre. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Herald, Staff (29 October 2013). "Cherry Lane has new GM". Penticton Herald. Penticton, British Columbia. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Cherry Lane Shopping Centre". Yellow Pages. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Moorhouse, John. "Where's the economic development, asks mall manager". Penticton Herald. Archived from the original on January 15, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Kidd, Steve (December 6, 2012). "Penticton sending special delivery to Santa". Penticton Western News. Retrieved December 13, 2012.