The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Youngstown, Ohio, USA|
|Associated acts||Simple Plan, Guns N' Roses, Backyard Babies|
|Past members||Matt Toka
Cherry Monroe is a band originating from Youngstown, Ohio and Pittsburgh, PA. They made their way into the American pop music industry with their debut single "Satellites" in July 2005, reaching No. 85 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In 2012, Matt Toka has released an album produced by Rob Cavallo. Matt Toka is currently managed by Scooter Braun. Matt Toka followed the release going on Warped Tour and Bamboozle Festival. He has also toured with Falling in Reverse, All American Rejects, and Breath Carolina.
- Cherry Monroe (2004)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful (2005)
- "MTV Artist". MTV.
- Johnny Loftus, Rovi. "Artist Cherry Monroe". 99.9 Virgin Radio. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- SHAULIS, DEBORA (October 28, 2004). "Cherry Monroe stakes out its own niche". The Vindicator. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- Mishaan, Joyce (September 22, 2005). "Music Preview: Cherry Monroe feeling 'Beautiful' with Universal debut". Pittsburg Gazette. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Matt Toka's Second Crack in Music". Alternative Addiction. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Cherry Monroe singer quits". The Vindicator. July 27, 2006. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- Lymangrover, Jason. "Editorial Reviews". Barnes & Noble. All Music Guide. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Colwell, Matthew. "Falling In Reverse announce tour with Enter Shikari, I See Stars, letlive. and Matt Toka". Alternative Press. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Rademacher, Brian. "Cherry Monroe Album Review". Rock Eyez. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
|This article about a United States alternative rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|