(Redirected from Chersonesos)
- Chersonesus is an ancient city near Sevastopol, Crimea.
- Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, a village near the historical harbour of Lyctus
- Chersonesos (Sicily), an ancient Greek colony in Sicily, Italy
- Chersonesos (Thrace), an ancient Greek colony in what is today the Gallipoli peninsula
- Chersonesus in Europa, an ancient city and bishopric in Turkish Thrace
- Chersonesus Parva, a town in ancient Egypt
- Taurica or Chersonesus Taurica, today known as the Crimean Peninsula
- Gallipoli, Turkey, called Chersonesus Thracica in antiquity
- Jutland Peninsula, Denmark, called Chersonesus Cimbrica in antiquity
- Malay Peninsula, Malaysia, identified with the Golden Chersonese, or the Chersonesus Aurea, in antiquity
- Chersonese (disambiguation)
- Chersonesos A, a shipwreck off the coast of the Crimean peninsula
- Chersonesus Cathedral, in Chersonesus, Crimea
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Chersonesus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.