Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cherub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cherub or Cherubs may also refer to:
- Charleroi Cherubs, a basketball team in Pennsylvania, USA
- HMS Cherub (1806), a British navy ship
- Cherub (dinghy), a class of dinghy
- CHERUBS, the Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Awareness and Support in the USA
- CHERUB, a series of spy novels by Robert Muchamore
- Bristol Cherub, an aircraft engine
- Cherubim (Wrinkle in Time Character), character from Wrinkle in Time
- Cherub (musical duo), American electro-indie duo from Nashville, Tennessee
- Cherubs (UK band)
- Cherubs (US band)
- "Cherub Rock", a song by the Smashing Pumpkins from their 1993 album Siamese Dream
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cherub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.