|Born||September 22, 1958|
|Occupation||Author, Professional Speaker|
Chester Elton (born September 22, 1958) is a Canadian born author and motivational speaker.
Provides insights into motivating today's multigenerational workforce. A globally renowned employee engagement consultant, speaker and author, he gives leaders an eye-opening look at what it takes to bring the best out of individuals, teams and organizations.
His work is directed to introduce motivational tools and management strategies that prove effective at unleashing the potential and productivity of an organization and the people within it
Co-founder of The Culture Works, a global training company and a board member of Camp Corral, a non-profit for the children of wounded and fallen military heroes. He serves as a leadership consultant to important global firms. He lives in New Jersey.
Elton is co-author of the multiple award-winning New York Times and #1 USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership book: All In; The Carrot Principle, and The Best Team Wins. His books have been translated in more than 30 languages and have sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide.
Partnership with Adrian Gostick
The co-working with Adrian Gostick marks the beginning of what will be the development of a successful career offering consulting for companies and leadership training. With a worldwide recognition, they stand out as co-authors of two of the best-selling books on this subject: Managing with Carrots (1999); and The Carrot Principle (2010). Already as established authors, two more books consolidate their vision in management: All In (2012) and What Motivates Me (2014).
- Managing with Carrots: Using Recognition to Attract and Retain the Best People (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2001) ISBN 1-58685-077-6
- The 24-Carrot Manager: A Remarkable Story of How a Leader Can Unleash Human Potential (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2002) ISBN 1-58685-154-3
- A Carrot a Day: A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2004) ISBN 1-58685-506-9
- The Invisible Employee: Realizing the Hidden Potential in Everyone (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2006) ISBN 0-471-77739-0
- The Carrot Principle (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, Reissue 2009) ISBN 1-4391-4917-8
- The Daily Carrot Principle: 365 Ways to Enhance Your Career and Life (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2010) ISBN 1-4391-8173-X
- The Orange Revolution: How One Great Team can Transform an Entire Organization (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2010) ISBN 1-4391-8245-0
- All In: How The Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2012) ISBN 978-1491511619
- What Motivates Me: Put Your Passions to Work (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2014) ISBN 978-0996029704
- The Best Team Wins: The New Science of High Performance (with Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick, 2014) ISBN 978-1501179860
- "Chester Elton Keynote Speakers Bureau & Speaking Fee". BigSpeak Motivational Speakers Bureau: Keynote Speakers, Business Speakers and Celebrity Speakers. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- "Chester Elton - Latter-day Profiles". Latter-day Profiles. 2018-06-29. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "International Book Awards - Honoring Excellence in Independent & Mainstream Publishing". www.internationalbookawards.com. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- "BEST SELLERS: ADVICE, HOW TO AND MISCELLANEOUS: Sunday, May 3rd 2009". Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- "Our Journey - The Carrot Guys". The Carrot Guys. Retrieved 2018-08-24.