Chester Hill railway station
Westbound view in November 2007
|Location||Chester Hill Road, Chester Hill|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||22.31 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||8 October 1924|
To the south of the station lies the Southern Sydney Freight Line that opened in January 2013.
Platforms & services
Historically Chester Hill was served by services from the city and Lidcombe operating to Liverpool. This changed in the early 2000s, when most services to Liverpool were altered to operate via Bankstown. Today Chester Hill is served by T3 Bankstown line services terminating at Liverpool and three Liverpool - City via Strathfield services on weekdays.
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Lidcombe||2 services on weekdays |
|services to Central & the City Circle via Bankstown|||
|2||services to Liverpool||1 service on weekdays |
|services to Liverpool|||
Transdev NSW operate five routes via Chester Hill station:
- 911: Bankstown station to Auburn station
- 916: to Guildford station
- M91: Parramatta station to Hurstville
- S2: Sefton to Granville
- S4: to Fairfielld
Chester Hill station is served by one NightRide route:
- Chester Hill Station NSWrail.net
- Chester Hill Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T2: Inner West & Leppington line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Route 911 timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 916". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route M91". Transport for NSW.
- "Route S2 Timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Route S4 Timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "N50 Nightride". Transport for NSW.