Chester K. Steele
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
These were aimed at an older audience than most of the other syndicate books.
The first title, The Mansion of Mystery, was written by Edward Stratemeyer and the rest were ghostwritten.
Chester K. Steele Books
- The Mansion of Mystery (1911)
- The Diamond Cross Mystery (1918)
- The Golf Course Mystery (1919)
- The Crime at Red Towers (1927)
- The House of Disappearances (1927)
- The Great Radio Mystery (1928)