Chestnut Hill Reservation
|Chestnut Hill Reservation|
|Massachusetts State Park|
|Elevation||131 ft (40 m) |
|Area||120 acres (49 ha) |
|Management||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
|Website: Chestnut Hill Reservation|
Chestnut Hill Reservation is a public recreation area and historic preserve surrounding the Chestnut Hill Reservoir in the Allston-Brighton neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. The reserve is part of the Chestnut Hill Reservoir Historic District, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and is a City of Boston Landmark. It is managed by the Department of Conservation and Recreation.
Activities and amenities
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Boston, Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Massachusetts
- "Chestnut Hill Reservoir". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Chestnut Hill Reservation". Newton Park and Conservation Lands. Newton Conservators. Retrieved March 1, 2014.
- "Chestnut Hill Reservation". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Retrieved September 9, 2013.