Chet (Punjabi: ਚੇਤ) is a first month of the Nanakshahi calendar, which govern the activities within Sikhism. This month coincides with This month coincides with Chaitra in the Hindu calendar and the Indian national calendar, and March and April in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and is 31 days long. Also during this month, the second son of Guru Gobind Singh, Sahibzada Jujhar Singh was born on 9 April 1691.
- 14 March (1 Chet) - Nanakshahi New Year
- 14 March (1 Chet) - Gur Gadi of Guru Har Rai Ji
- 19 March (6 Chet) - Joti Jot of Guru Har Gobind Ji
- Hola Mohalla
- 9 April (27 Chet) - Birthday of Sahibzada Jujhar Singh Ji
- 14 April (1 Vaisakh) - The end of the month Chet and the start of Vaisakh
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)