|Born||30 September 1970|
Chetan is a Tamil television and film actor. He is the husband of television actress Devadarshini who starred with him in Vidadhu Karuppu. This was part of the television series Marmadesam, and it brought Chetan into the limelight.
He stated in an interview, 'I joined as a sales representative after completing my graduation in business management. But I was interested in films, hence I joined as assistant director to director K Shankar. Meanwhile Minbimbangal unit was planning to produce 'Marmadesam' serial for Sun TV. I sent my bio-data to the company as I was interested in acting. I was fortunately selected for the 'Karuppu' role, which is the most crucial character in the serial. This was my first teleserial'.
He is married to actress Devadarshini who is his co-star in many serials. They have a daughter.
- Metti Oli
- Simran Thirai- Kannamoochi Ray Ray
- Ananda Bhavan
- Thurupidikkum Manasu
- En Peyar Ranganayagi
- Adugiran Kannan
- En Thozhi En Kadhali En Manaivi
- Pollaadhavan (2007)
- Dhaam Dhoom (2008)
- Padikathavan (2009)
- Rajathi Raja (2009)
- Muthirai (2009)
- Pudhiya Payanam (2009)
- Aadama Jaichomada (2014)
- Azhagu Kutti Chellam (2016)
- Narathan (2016)
- "It's a dream come true for Chetan". The Times of India. TNN. 26 March 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Double impact". The Hindu. 5 April 2004. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- Chitra Swaminathan (20 July 2005). "I just strayed into acting". The Hindu. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Interview: Chetan". chennaionline. 2004. Retrieved 2 September 2014.[dead link]