|• MP||Konda Vishweshwar Reddy|
|• MLA||Kale Yadaiah|
|Elevation||623 m (2,044 ft)|
|• Total||58,166 (Total mandal)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||TS 07|
|Planning agency||Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority|
|Civic agency||Gram panchayat|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Chevella|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Chevella|
Chevella is located at . It has an average elevation of 623 m (0.387 mi).
- Chevella Lok Sabha
Chevella Lok Sabha constituency or Chevella is one of the 17 Lok Sabha (Lower House of the Parliament) constituencies in Telangana state in southern India.
History The constituency came into existence in 2008, following the implementation of delimitation of parliamentary constituencies based on the recommendations of the Delimitation Commission of India constituted in 2002.
- Jaipal Reddy, former Union Minister represented the constituency when it came into existence in 2008.
- The constituency includes major IT suburb areas like Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur, [[Miyapur
- Chevella Assembly
Chevella Assembly constituency is a SC reserved constituency of Telangana Legislative Assembly, India. It is one of 14 constituencies in Rangareddy district. It is part of Chevella Lok Sabha constituency.
Chevella Constituency for the Vidhan Sabha District Rangareddy State Telangana Electorate 2,05,668 Current constituency Created 1962 Party Indian National Congress MLA Kale Yadaiah Reservation SC Close Kale Yadaiah is currently representing the constituency.
Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college in Chevella.
- "redirect to /world/IN/02/Chevella.html". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Rangareddy district" (PDF). New Districts Formation Portal. Government of Telangana. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 November 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Al-Habeeb College celebrates annual day". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 11 April 2011.