Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chevrolet Blazer (and GMC Jimmy) can refer to one of several SUV models from General Motors:
- The full-size Chevrolet K5 Blazer, based on the C/K pickup chassis and built from 1969 to 1999 (renamed to Tahoe in 1995 for the 2-door model)
- The compact and mid-size Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, based on the S-10 pickup and built from 1983 to 2005
- The Chevrolet TrailBlazer, originally a trim package on the S-10 Blazer until 2002, when it became its own, larger model
- The Chevrolet Tahoe, sold in Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela under the Grand Blazer name from 1990 to 2000
- The Chevrolet Blazer mid-size crossover that is now being sold in 2019
- GMC Yukon – nameplate created to reduce confusion between the compact and full size Jimmies.
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.