From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Chevon.
|Look up chevron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chevron may refer to:
- Chevron (anatomy), a bone
- Eulithis testata, a moth
- Chevron (geology), a fold in rock layers
- Chevron (land form), a sediment deposit across the earth's surface
- The Chevron, former newspaper at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Chevron Corporation, an American multinational energy corporation
- Chevron U.S.A., Inc. v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc., 467 U.S. 837 (1984), a United States Supreme Court case dealing with administrative law
- Chevron Cars Ltd, a British racing car constructor
- Chevron Engineering Ltd, a New Zealand car maker
- Chevron, or Hebron, a city in Judea
- Chevron Island, a neighbourhood in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Chevron (insignia), a heraldic symbol
- Guillemets, a type of quotation mark
- Angle brackets, another punctuation mark
- Arrow signs used in motorways
- Chevron (aerospace), sawtooth patterns on some jet engines
- Part of a stargate in the Stargate fictional universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chevron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.