|Elevation||410 ft (120 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1280430|
Chewalla is an unincorporated community in McNairy County, Tennessee, United States. Chewalla is located on Tennessee State Route 234 and the Norfolk Southern Railway 4.1 miles (6.6 km) south-southwest of Ramer. Chewalla has a post office with ZIP code 38393.
- "Chewalla". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- McNairy County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2007. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- History of Tennessee from the Earliest Time to the Present. Southern Historical Press. 1886. p. 828.
- Miller, Larry L. (2001). Tennessee Place-names. Indiana University Press. p. 44. ISBN 0-253-21478-5.
|This McNairy County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|