Chewing gum (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chewing gum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chewing gum is a type of confection traditionally made of chicle or synthetic rubber.
Chewing gum may also refer to:
Books, film and TV
- Chewing Gum (novel), a 2014 novel by Mansour Bushnaf
- Chewing Gum (TV series), a British comedy series
- Chewingum, a 1984 teen comedy film
- Chewing Gum (folk duo) (ja) winners of Yamaha Popular Song Contest Grand Prix 1972
- Chewing Gum (EP), a 1997 EP from Polar Bear
- "Chewing Gum" (song), a 2004 electropop song by Annie
- "Chewing Gum", a 2015 folk pop song by Scottish singer-songwriter Nina Nesbitt
- "Chewing Gum", a Korean song by NCT (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chewing gum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.