This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cheyenne Tozzi inMay 2016
|Born||20 December 1988|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Relatives||Tahyna Tozzi (sister)|
Cheyenne Tozzi is an Australian model and aspiring singer. She has appeared on the covers of Mexican Vogue, German Cosmopolitan, and French Madame Figaro magazine. Tozzi has also worked with the likes of ACP’s ‘30 Days Of Fashion’. Tozzi is the lead singer of rock and blues band Van Hoorn. She is the younger sister of model, actress and singer Tahyna Tozzi and the daughter of Yvonee Tozzi, a retired model.
Tozzi grew up in the Sydney beach-side suburb of Cronulla with her Italian father, Dutch mother and older sister, Tahyna Tozzi. Tozzi began her modelling at 8yrs of age. At the age of 13, Tozzi became one of the youngest models to grace the cover of prestigious ‘Harper’s Bazaar’, and was immediately dubbed "the next Elle Macpherson".[verification needed]
Tozzi appeared on Australia’s Next Top Model in 2010, as well as a various daytime TV appearances.
As of March 2014 she was working with David Jones and Tush Magazine in Germany while also writing and recording tracks for her debut solo record. Cheyenne is also an Ambassador for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Also in 2014, Tozzi collaborated with KISSKILL's designer and director Jane Carrodus to create Cheyenne for KISSKILL lingerie line. The pair met over social media site Instagram where Carrodus originally wanted to label the line after Cheyenne, but it quickly evolved into a collaboration.
Tozzi is the lead singer of the band Van Hoorn who have made appearances on Channel 7 as well as travelling to the Middle East to perform to the Australian Troops. In 2013 Van Hoorn was the supporting act for the Kooks Australian tour. The band also includes guitarist Joshua (Izzy) Mullane, and is managed by Tozzi's partner Tyson Mullane. In December 2012 they performed for Australian troops in Afghanistan.
- "cheyenne tozzi". chic celebrity. 2013-05-29. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "The Face Australia - Cheyenne Tozzi - FOX8". Fox8.tv. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne TozziStorm Models". Stormmodels.com. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Elite Barcelona - CHEYENNE TOZZI Portfolio". Elitemodel.es. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne Tozzi". Bornmodels.dk. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "Cheyenne Tozzi - Models - Vogue Australia". Vogue.com.au. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- Penelope Kilby (2014-03-06). "Cheyenne Tozzi sets pulses racing as she models her very own lacy lingerie collection | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- "The Bonafide Bedfellows® | Fashion, Art, Music, Culture, Ideas | Van Hoorn". Thebonafidebedfellows.com. Retrieved 2014-03-14.
- van Boom, Daniel (2014) "She rocks! Cheyenne Tozzi wears big Eighties hair as she opens up about her grungy band", Daily Mail, 25 April 2014. Retrieved 25 July 2014
- Tejszerski, Eva (2012) "Shire pin-up adds a new groove to her collection", St George and Sutherland Shire Leader, 19 June 2012. Retrieved 25 July 2014
- Halliwell, Elle (2012) "Cheyenne Tozzi's tour of duty to Afghanistan", The Daily Telegraph, 25 November 2012. Retrieved 25 July 2014