This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
As of 2001[update] India census, Chhipabarod had a population of 16,026. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Chhipabarod has an average literacy rate of 62%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 73% and female literacy of 50%. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The town is connected with neighbouring districts and with major cities outside the state. State Highway No. 37A passes through the town. Nearest Railway station to the town is Chhabra Gugor Railway station(17 km) & Salpura Railway Station(17km). The major Railway Station is Kota Junction(138km). Although the town has a bus stand. The nearest major airports are located at Jaipur International Airport, Udaipur Airport, and Jodhpur Airport. These airports connect Rajasthan with the major cities of India such as Delhi and Mumbai.
The town has good educational resources and infrastructure including some schools and one college. All schools are generally affiliated to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- Government Primary School
- Daanmal Senior Secondary School
- Government Girls School
- Sushila Devi Aadarsh Vidya Mandir
- Seva Bharti Senior Secondary School
- MJF Senior Secondary School
- Shri Agrasen Senior Secondary School
- LCG(Laxmi Chand Goyal) School
- Radhakrishna English Academy
- Barat Bhal Vidhya Mandhir School
- u.P.S Dhamniya
- Kushwah bal niketan sec School chhipabarod
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|