|Chhote Ustaad - Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz|
|Presented by||Omi Vaidya
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
|Country of origin||India|
|Running time||STAR Plus (Original Run)
Saturdays 90 minutes
Sundays 60 minutes
|Original channel||STAR Plus, Geo Entertainment|
|Original run||24 July 2010 – 10 October 2010 grand finale|
Amul Chhote Ustaad – Do Deshon Ki Awaaz was a singing talent hunt show which brought out the best of the best singing talents from every nook and corner of India and Pakistan. The show was directed by Gajendra Singh Saaibaba Telefilms.
India vs. Pakistan has always been a nail-biting experience to watch, but now India and Pakistan are fighting for each other. Two outstanding singers from each country — Sonu Nigam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan — searched for the most extraordinary talents between the ages of 8 to 14 years. Promising voices came together on one musical platform to win this battle. Ten teams competed against each other weekly to win the title of Chhote Ustaad.
The show was an emotion-packed ride full of entertainment, innocence, fun and frolic. Apart from good singing, the audience witnessed heart-wrenching stories of partition, the coming together of a village boy and a city dude, the rich and the poor, the meeting of two families and cultures and two strangers becoming the best of friends.
- Sonu Nigam
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Shaan, guest judge, in the absence of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Hans Raj Hans
There are 20 contestants who are split into 10 teams, called a "Jodi". Each Jodi consists of one Pakistani and one Indian.
- Jodi Number 1: Akanksha and Rouhan winner
- Jodi Number 3: Rishabh and Moon 2nd place
- Jodi Number 5: Ahsan and Sayantan 3rd place
- Jodi Number 2: Shyamantan and Rose - eliminated October
- Jodi Number 4: Mair and Mayuri - eliminated September 25
- Jodi Number 6: Satinder and Shahid - eliminated September 12
- Jodi Number 7: Bhanu and Ahsan- eliminated September 5
- Jodi Number 8: Wania and Ansh - eliminated August 29
- Jodi Number 9: Sayantan and Fahad - eliminated August 22
- Jodi Number 10: Dipan and Fariha - eliminated August 8
- Jodi Number 11: Faisal and Debanjana - eliminated August 1