Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chi or Appendix:Variations of "chi" in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chi or CHI may refer to:
Every life form poses "Chi" it is manifested in various forms. Mainly it is used to manifest the power of the "Soul"
- Chinese language (ISO 639-2 code "chi")
- Ch'i or qi (氣), "energy force"
- Chi (length) (尺), a traditional unit of length, about ⅓ meter
- Chi (mythology) (螭), a dragon
- Chi (surname)
- Chi, a person's guardian spirit or God
- Chi (kana), (hiragana ち, katakana チ)
- Chi River, Thailand
Greek letter χ:
- Chi distribution, in mathematics
- Chi-squared distribution, in mathematics
- Chi site, a DNA sequence that serves as a recombination hot spot
- A symbol for electronegativity
Arts and media
- Chi (magazine), an Italian magazine
- Chi (Chobits), a character in Chobits media
- Chi, a character in Chi's Sweet Home media
- Sailor Chi, a villain in the Sailor Moon manga
- "Chi", a song by Korn from Life Is Peachy
- Chi (film), a Canadian documentary film
- The Chi, an American drama series created by Lena Waithe for Showtime
- Chi Cheng (musician) (1970-2013), American musician
- Chi McBride (born 1961), American actor
- Chi Onwurah (born 1965), British Labour Party Politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.