|Rino Chiappa (CEO)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Chiappa Firearms, Ltd.,
Chiappa Firearms, Armi Sport de Chiappa, is an Italian firearms manufacturing company based in Brescia. It was founded in 1958 by Ezechiele Chiappa as Armi Sport. Total unit production is around 60,000 per year. Its U.S. headquarters are in Dayton, Ohio.
Armi Sport is the firearms manufacturing branch. Its target markets are target shooting, Cowboy Action Shooting, reenacting, collecting, and hunting. To this end, most of its firearms are reproductions of older, muzzle-loading guns and other classic arms (such as Winchester rifles), though it manufactures other designs, such as .22 LR versions of the M1911 pistol and a .22 upper receiver for the AR-15. It also produces an original revolver, the Chiappa Rhino.
The following pistols are available in cal.22 LR, in multiple variants (various finishes or grips):
- Chiappa 1911–22 (Colt 1911 5-inch replica)
- Chiappa M9-22 (Beretta 92 replica)
- Chiappa Model 1911–22 (Colt 1911 5-inch replica)
- Chiappa Model 1911–22 Compact (Colt 1911 4-inch replica)
- Chiappa Model 1911–22 Custom (Colt 1911 replica)
The following pistols are available in defensive calibers, multiple variants (various finishes or grips):
- Chiappa 1911 cal .45ACP (Colt GOVT model clone).
- Chiappa M9 9MM (both full size and compact) (Beretta 92FS clone). Both variants accept Beretta parts and magazines.
- Chiappa M9 (.40SW) (Beretta Model 96 clone) accepts Beretta parts and magazines.
- Chiappa M27E (both .40Cal and 9MM) (CZ75 Clone) (DAO and DA/SA).
Kimar manufactures unlicensed blank-fire replica firearms, air guns, non-lethal weapons and small caliber guns made in Italy. Its focus is on producing blank-firing guns for training purposes, flare guns, starter pistols, and theater and movie prop guns. It also provides training for hunting and working dogs.
Blank firing revolvers
The following revolvers are available in two versions, cal.9mm R/.380 or 35gr (front firing "signal version") and cal.9mm R/.380 (top firing "starter version"), as well as in two variants (black or steel finish).
- Kimar Python 4" (Colt Python 4-inch replica)
Blank firing pistols
- Kimar 75 AUTO (CZ 75 replica)
- Kimar 911 (Colt M1911A1 replica)
- Kimar Mod. 85 AUTO (Beretta 85 replica)
- Kimar Mod. 92 AUTO (Beretta 92 replica)
- Kimar Mod. LADY K (Walther PPK replica)
- Kimar PK4 (Beretta Px4 Storm replica)
The following model is available in 6 mm (top firing "starter version") as well as in three variants (black, steel or gold finish).
- Kimar Derringer (Remington Model 95 replica)
The following model is available in 6 mm (top firing "starter version") and only in black finish.
- Kimar M.302 – C.1861 (Umarex Mod. 302 replica)
The following CO2 pistol is available in cal.4.5mm/.177:
- Kimar AG92 Airgun (Beretta 92 replica)
Pneumatic air pistols
The following single shot pistol is available in cal.4.5mm/.177 as well as in two variants (medium or large grip):
- Chiappa Firearms FAS 6004 MATCH (Fabbrica Armi Sportivi AP 604 replica)
The following single shot pistol is available in cal.4.5mm/.177:
- Chiappa Firearms FAS 6004 (Fabbrica Armi Sportivi AP 604 replica)
The following single shot pistol is available in cal.26.5mm/1 inch:
- Kimar Very (designed by Kimar)
A division of the group that specializes in the surface treatment of metal parts, an important consideration in the manufacture of firearms.
- Ramage, Ken (5 August 2008). Gun Digest 2009: The World's Greatest Gun Book. Iola, Wisconsin: F+W Media, Inc. pp. 210–212. ISBN 0-89689-647-1.
- Shideler, Dan (20 August 2010). Guns Illustrated 2011: The Latest Guns, Specs & Prices. Iola, Wisconsin: F+W Media, Inc. pp. 53–54. ISBN 1-4402-1624-X.
- Shideler, Dan (11 July 2011). Gun Digest 2012. Iola, Wisconsin: Gun Digest Books. p. 291. ISBN 1-4402-2891-4.
- "Kimar - Chiappa Firearms". chiappafirearms.com. Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- Walker, Robert E. (21 March 2013). Cartridges and Firearm Identification. CRC Press. p. 366. ISBN 978-1-4665-8881-3.