This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ferragni at the 2013 Milan Fashion Week
Fedez (m. 2018)
Chiara Ferragni (Italian pronunciation: [ˈkjaːra ferˈraɲɲi]) is an Italian fashion blogger, influencer, designer and entrepreneur who has collaborated with fashion and beauty brands through her blog The Blonde Salad. In September 2017, Ferragni was ranked first on the Forbes "Top Fashion Influencers" list.
Ferragni started her fashion blog in October 2009. In March 2011, New York introduced her as "One of the biggest breakout street-style stars of the year". In December 2011, Ferragni was profiled as the Blogger Of The Moment in Teen Vogue, while still a law student at Bocconi University . She has not obtained her University degree. By that time Ferragni's blog had reached more than one million unique visitors and 12 million views per month. By 2013, Ferragni had won various blogger of the year recognitions. In December 2013, she published an Italian language eBook, under The Blonde Salad.
Ferragni modelled for Guess in a November 2013 shoot that was subsequently marketed as an ad campaign. In December 2013 she collaborated with Steve Madden to design a 9-shoe collection for Spring 2014.
Her television credits include the Italian TRL Awards as a presenter, and a guest appearance on the Italian variety show Chiambretti Night. Ferragni walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival in conjunction with the premiere of We Have a Pope (then titled Habemus Papam). She also appeared on Project Runway as a guest judge during season 13 in August 2014.
Her business ventures grossed about $8 million (mostly from her Chiara Ferragni Collection footwear) in 2014. In January 2015, Ferragni's blog and shoe line, Chiara Ferragni Collection, became a case study at Harvard Business School. In March, Ferragni was selected for the cover of the April 2015 Vogue España, making her the first fashion blogger to appear on any Vogue cover. Since then she has appeared on over 50 fashion magazines covers. In January 2016, Pantene announced Ferragni was its new global ambassador. Mattel Inc. created a Barbie version of Chiara Ferragni in September 2016, one wearing a white T-shirt, black leather jacket, jeans and Chiara Ferragni Collection shoes and the other wearing a head to toe Chanel look.
In 2017, Ferragni was chosen to design costumes for the 4th edition of Intimissimi on ice. On 26 July 2017, Ferragni opened her first Chiara Ferragni Collection store in Milan. In May 2018, Footwear News named Ferragni one of "the most influential moms in the fashion industry.
Since 2013 she has been listed in Business of Fashion 500 most influential fashion people. In 2015, Ferragni won the Bloglovin' Award Blogger of the Year. In 2015 Ferragni was listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30.
Chiara and Italian rapper and producer Federico Lucia, known as Fedez started dating in late 2016. They got engaged on May 6, 2017, during his concert in Verona; the concert and proposal were broadcast live on the Italian radio and TV channel RTL 102.5. The wedding took place in Noto, Sicily on September 1, 2018. She and Fedez have one son together, Leone (born March 19, 2018). They live between Milan and Los Angeles.
- "The Blonde Salad's Chiara Ferragni is Pantene's new Global Ambassador".
- "CHIARA FERRAGNI REDESIGNS TWO ICONIC ACCESSORIES FOR A LUXURY ITALIAN LABEL".
- Vince, Jessica (2013-12-10). "From Blogger To Model: The Blonde Salad Lands Guess' Christmas Campaign". Grazia. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- "Forbes Top Influencers: Instagram 'It' Girl Chiara Ferragni On Building A Fashion Empire". 2017/09/26
- Cowles, Charlotte (2011-03-25). "Slideshow: The Week in Street Style". New York. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- Frankfort, Lauren (December 2011). "Blogger Of The Moment: The Blonde Salad". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- "10 domande a chiara ferragni, influencer e global ambassador pantene". Gioia!. 2016-02-02. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- The Blonde Salad. Consigli di stile dalla fashion blogger più seguita del web (in Italian). Milan: Mondadori. 2013. p. 187. ISBN 9788804626817. OCLC 963878750. Archived from the original on September 4, 2019 – via m archive.is., Free e-book, registration required.
- Ferragni, Chiara (2013-12-04). "Guess holiday campaign: behind the scenes". The Blonde Salad. Archived from the original on 2015-11-22. Retrieved 2013-12-12.
- "STYLE CRUSH". Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Misha Burton and Chiara Ferragni". televisionando.it (in Italian). Archived from the original on September 4, 2019.
- Marco Francesco Mazzù; Michele Costabile (October 28, 2015). Future Marketing Leaders /1. Antonio Tombolini. p. 141. ISBN 9788898924714. Archived from the original on September 4, 2019.
- Lubitz, Rachel (2014-08-27). "TV highlights: 'Project Runway' hosts an unconventional wedding dress challenge". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
- Strugatz, Rachel (2014-09-09). "The Blonde Salad's Chiara Ferragni Talks Fifth Anniversary and Footwear Launch". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- Keinan, Anat, Kristina Maslauskaite, Sandrine Crener, and Vincent Dessain, "The Blonde Salad.", "Harvard Business School Case 515-074", January 2015
- Horniacek, Julia (2015-03-17). "Chiara Ferragni Is The First Blogger to Cover 'Vogue,' Gigi Hadid Takes Miami". Fashionista.com. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- Fashion Canada (2016-01-26). "@FashionCanada status update". Twitter. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- Maxine Eggenberger. "FROM BLOGGER TO BARBIE: THE WORLD'S FIRST FASHION BLOGGER BARBIE". www.look.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-11-09.
- "The highest-paid Instagram influencers, including one star who gets £14,000 per post". The Daily Telegraph. July 19, 2017. Retrieved May 4, 2018.
- FashionNetwork.com. "Chiara Ferragni to design costumes for Intimissimi on Ice show". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-09-28.
- Sortino, Massimiliano (June 15, 2017). "Chiara Ferragni creative designer Intimissimi on Ice 2017". Vogue.it. Retrieved September 28, 2017.
- FashionNetwork.com. "Italian fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni opens first store in Milan". FashionNetwork.com. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
- Adducci, Jennie Bell, Shannon (2018-05-10). "3 West Coast Influencers Who Make Motherhood Look Chic". Footwear News. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- Ximénez, Mario (2014-09-08). "Chiara Ferragni, Olivia Palermo y Gary Pepper triunfan en los Bloglovin Awards". Vogue Espana. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- Schmidt, Chantelle (2014-09-08). "Aussie Blog Wins Best Photography At 2014 Bloglovin Awards". The Fashion Spot. Retrieved 2014-09-08.
- "BoF500". Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Blogger Winners Announced At The Bloglovin' Awards 2015 During NYFW Presented By H&M". Fashion Times. 2015-09-15. Archived from the original on 2015-09-17. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "2015 30 Under 30: Art & Style". Forbes. Retrieved 2015-01-06.
- Fiamma Sanò (1 February 2015). "Così è nato il fenomeno Ferragni". Grazia. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Fedez dedicated a song to Chiara Ferragni to propose the blogger May 6, 2017 Arena di Verona Verona, Italy".
- Saltalamacchia, di Stefania (2016-09-26). "Fedez e il cuore per Chiara Ferragni". Vanity Fair (in Italian). Retrieved 2016-10-25.
- Logan, Elizabeth. "The Blonde Salad's Wedding Was As Glam As Expected". W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-09-01.
- "Strolling around like a cool mum". The Blonde Salad. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chiara Ferragni.|