This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Years active||2001 – present|
After her graduation, she underwent a three-year theatre course in Florence, at the Teatro della Limonaia, directed by Barbara Nativi, under whose direction she played a role in Peanuts, written by Fausto Paravidino. For two consecutive years she acted in Faccia da comico under the artistic direction of Serena Dandini at the Ambra Jovinelli theatre in Rome. She got into television through Marco Giusti, who offered her a role in Blablabla and Stracult.
She then had a part in Ragazze di San Frediano, directed by Vittorio Sindoni and in 2007 she was Marcia Meniconi, one of the protagonists of Gente di mare 2. In 2008, she played a major role in the sitcom Radio Sex, directed by Alessandro Baracco.
Between 2007 and 2008 she took part in four movies: Leonardo Pieraccioni wanted her for the role of Giustina in Una moglie bellissima, Francesco Patierno chose her for Il mattino ha l'oro in bocca, Spike Lee, after casting her personally, had her play Fabiola, one of the victims of the Nazi massacre of Sant'Anna di Stazzema, in Miracle at St. Anna and finally in 2008 Stefano Tummolini offered her the role of Stella in Un altro pianeta (Eng.: One Day in a Life), a film shown at the 2008 Venice Film Festival, where it was awarded the Queer Lion, and at the Sundance Film Festival in 2009.
In 2010, she appeared in the television series Tutti pazzi per amore 2, directed by Riccardo Milani, in which she played the character of Bea, and in the film noir La donna velata, directed by Edoardo Margheriti.
In 2011, she was part of the main cast in the television programme Colorado broadcast by Italia 2. That same year she also acted in La peggior settimana della mia vita (English title: The Worst Week of My Life), directed by Alessandro Genovesi and in Un natale per due, a SKY Cinema production, which had the highest share ever recorded on the Italian SKY network, directed by Giambattista Avellino where apart from having a major role she also performed Carmen by Bizet.
In 2011, she was chosen as testimonial for Dolce&Gabbana in their men's SS2012 world campaign.
- Fortezza Bastiani, directed by Michele Mellara and Alessandro Rossi (2002)
- Sei p. in cerca d'autore, directed by Giampaolo Morelli - cortometraggio (2003)
- Tutti all'attacco, directed by Lorenzo Vignolo (2005)
- L'inferno secondo noi, directed by Giovanni Giacobelli - cortometraggio (2005)
- A very beautiful wife, directed by Leonardo Pieraccioni (2007)
- La canarina assassinata, directed by Daniele Cascella (2007)
- Lillo e Greg - The movie!, directed by Luca Rea (2007)
- Bulli si nasce, directed by Massimo Cappelli - cortometraggio (2007)
- Il mattino ha l'oro in bocca (Eng.: The Early Bird Catches the Worm), directed by Francesco Patierno (2008)
- Miracle at St. Anna, directed by Spike Lee (2008)
- I really love, directed by Nicola Guarino (2008)
- Un altro pianeta (Eng.: One Day in a Life), directed by Stefano Tummolini (2009)
- Feisbum! Il film - Episodio: Gaymers, directed by Emanuele Sana (2009)
- Questione di gusti, directed by Pappi Corsicato - cortometraggio (2009)
- Maschi contro femmine, directed by Fausto Brizzi (2010)
- Femmine contro maschi, directed by Fausto Brizzi (2011)
- C'è chi dice no (Eng.: Some Say No), directed by Giambattista Avellino (2011)
- Amici miei - Come tutto ebbe inizio, directed by Neri Parenti (2011)
- La peggior settimana della mia vita (Eng.: The Worst Week of My Life), directed by Alessandro Genovesi (2011)
- Buona Giornata, directed by Carlo Vanzina (2012)
- Pazze di me, directed by Fausto Brizzi (2013)
- Ti sposo ma non troppo, directed by Gabriele Pignotta (2014)
- Tutto molto bello, directed by Paolo Ruffini (2014)
- Soap Opera, directed by Alessandro Genovesi (2014)
- Affari tuoi, directed by Gigli (2004–2005)
- Bla bla bla, di Marco Giusti, directed by David Emmer (2005)
- Stracult, di Marco Giusti, directed by David Emmer (2005)
- Radio Sex, directed by Alessandro Baracco (2006)
- Le ragazze di San Frediano , directed by Vittorio Sindoni (2006)
- Lillo e Greg, directed by Luca Rea (2007)
- Piloti, directed by Celeste Laudisio (2007)
- Gente di mare 2, directed by Andrea Costantini e Giorgio Serafini (2007)
- Camera Café directed by Fabrizio Gasparetto (2007)
- Don Matteo 6 - Episodio: Il fratello di Natalina, directed by Giulio Base (2008)
- Romanzo criminale – La serie, directed by Stefano Sollima (2008)
- La scelta di Laura, directed by Alessandro Piva (2009)
- Le segretarie del sesto, directed by Angelo Longoni (2009)
- La Donna Velata, directed by Edoardo Margariti (2010)
- Tutti pazzi per amore 2, directed by Riccardo Milani (2010)
- Tutti pazzi per amore 3, directed by Laura Muscardin (2011)
- Nero Wolfe, directed by Riccardo Donna (2012)
- Colorado, directed by Cristian Biondani (2011)
- Aggratis!, directed by Gregorio Paolini (2013)
- Fashion Style (2013)
- MTV Awards Italia (2014)
- Capri, Hollywood, "Italian actress of the year" (2011), Capri
- 68th Venice International Film Festival, "Biraghi prize" (2011) "Shooting Star of the year".
- Afrodite Award (2011) come "Shooting star", Roma.
- Renzo Montagnani Award (2010), Firenze.