Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chiba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiba may refer to:
- Chiba, Chiba, capital city of Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba Station, a train station
- Chiba Prefecture, a sub-national jurisdiction in the Greater Tokyo Area on the eastern coast of Honshū
- Port of Chiba, Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba (instrument), a Chinese woodwind
- Chiba, slang for cannabis
- Chiba Engine, a server-based engine written in Java, see FormEngine
- Chiba University, a national university in the city of Chiba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.