|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
South side of the station, October 2011
|Location||1 Chuō-kō, Chuo, Chiba, Chiba
|Opened||3 March 1986|
|Passengers (JR East, FY2011)||14,559 daily|
JR Chibaminato Station is an elevated station with one side platform and one island platform serving three elevated tracks. The Chiba Urban Monorail Chibaminato Station has two side platforms with two tracks between them, and is also an elevated station.
JR East platforms
|1||■ Keiyō Line||for Soga|
|2||■ Keiyō Line||for Soga
for Kaihimmakuhari and Tokyo
|3||■ Keiyō Line||for Kaihimmakuhari and Tokyo|
Chiba Urban Monorail platforms
|1/2||■ Chiba Urban Monorail Line 1||for Chiba, Kenchō-mae, and Chishirodai|
|Commuter Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Chiba Urban Monorail Line 1|
The JR East station opened on 3 March 1986.
In fiscal 2011, the JR East station was used by an average of 14,559 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Chiba city office
- Chiba-Chūō Police Station
- Chiba Port Tower
- Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art
- NHK Chiba broadcasting station
- Chiba Bank Head office
- 各駅情報（千葉みなと駅） [Station Information (Chiba-Minato Station)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- "JR East Railway Major Route: Metropolitan Area" (PDF). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [FY2011 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chibaminato Station.|
- JR East Chibaminato Station (Japanese)