||This article does not cite any sources. (November 2010)
Head office (December 10, 2011)
Chiba Television Broadcasting Corporation (CTC) (千葉テレビジョン放送株式会社 Chiba Terebijon Hōsō Kabushiki-gaisha), doing business as Chiba TV (チバテレビ), is a Japanese commercial terrestrial television broadcasting company headquartered at 11-25 Miyako-chō 1-chōme, Chūō-ku, Chiba serving Chiba Prefecture but spilver il-os received in the neighbouring prefectures. It is a member of the Japanese Association of Independent Television Stations (JAITS). It is often involved in UHF anime "production committee" projects chairing other stations. Most anime broadcasts are what are considered seinen anime.
Broadcasting modes, call signs and channels
- Analog: JOCL-TV Funabashi ch46 and other relay stations.
- Digital: JOCL-DTV Funabashi ch30, Chōshi ch30, and other stations.
- January 28, 1970: It was founded.
- May 1, 1971: Broadcast officially began.
- April 4, 2006: Digital broadcast officially began.
- Shiro-Kuro UN-JASH
- Karaoke grand prize 21
- Karaoke trial II
- Asakusa ochanoma yose(Rakugo Stage)
- Being Inc.-produced programs (CTC is the key station.)
Past anime programs CTC broadcast